The Foundational Patriot

Welcome to The Foundational Patriot!! Hopefully, this will be a place of open discussion about the United States of America. As well as, the threats that it faces from without and from within. While not every point of view will be agreed with, all will be accepted. All topics are open to discussion. But, you are expected to be respectful of others that visit here. Thank You for visiting, now let's have fun.

Monday, February 20, 2006

Jimmy Carter And The "Killer Rabbit"?

In the wake of Vice President Dick Cheney's tragic accident with his friend Harry Whittington.

There were numerous mentions of the Jimmy Carter "KILLER RABBIT" story. Well, since I was only eleven years old when the Carter administration ended, I had not heard the story.

So, I went surffing the net to see what I could find. I not only found the story but I also found a picture here.

ENJOY!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home