The Foundational Patriot

Welcome to The Foundational Patriot!! Hopefully, this will be a place of open discussion about the United States of America. As well as, the threats that it faces from without and from within. While not every point of view will be agreed with, all will be accepted. All topics are open to discussion. But, you are expected to be respectful of others that visit here. Thank You for visiting, now let's have fun.

Friday, September 08, 2006

9/11 A Tribute.



Today I am starting my research on Maile Rachel Hale. She is a wonderful person that lost her life while attending a seminar at the World Trade Center on 9/11/01. I will do my best to pay loving tribute to a woman that was by all accounts the infectious giggle in the room. Stay tuned, I will post the tribute on 9/11/06.

Please visit the 2,996 project to join the tribute.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home