The Foundational Patriot

Welcome to The Foundational Patriot!! Hopefully, this will be a place of open discussion about the United States of America. As well as, the threats that it faces from without and from within. While not every point of view will be agreed with, all will be accepted. All topics are open to discussion. But, you are expected to be respectful of others that visit here. Thank You for visiting, now let's have fun.

Friday, September 22, 2006

New Design!

I've changed the design of my blog.

I will add more links soon. Why did I change the design, you ask. Well I recently added sitemeter to The Foundational Patriot. When I did, I didn't like that it was placed at the bottom. So, I moved it. BIG MISTAKE!!! It messed up my entire sidebar. That kind of forced me redo everything. Since I was already remaking the sidebar, I thought I would choose a new design too.

I hope the new design looks ok. Like I said, more links are coming so check back soon.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home